Massage Therapy is a proven and effective means of relaxation and stress relief. Therapeutic massage is increasingly being recommended by doctors and other health care professionals to complement traditional medicine as research proves its healing effects.
We are licensed professionals that work hard at educating our clients on the benefits of muscular and soft tissue health and how Massage can accomplish it.
Here are some of the ways massage can help improve a person’s health:
- Increases Blood Circulation and Lymph Flow
- Reduces Heart Rate and Blood Pressure
- Reduces Stress and Tension
- Relieves Chronic and Temporary Pain
- Improves Flexibility
- Increases Levels of Serotonin, Protecting Against Depression
- Increases Endorphins, the Body’s Natural Painkillers
- Strengthens the Immune System
- Premature Infants Gain Weight Faster When Massaged
- Prevents Sports Injuries And Increases Athletic Performance
- Helps Relieve Tension, Sinus And Migraine Headaches
- Alleviates Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Asthma, Bronchitis, Arthritis and more
* Benefits from FSMTA website